Pinterest is a great traffic source for blogs. I feel like every blogger should be using it so I came up with this list: 7 Easy Ways to Increase Your Blog Traffic With Pinterest. From a consumer lens, it is my favorite social media platform because in my opinion it’s the smartest. When it sees that I’m interested in something or that I like certain things, it shows me more of exactly what I want to see. See why you would want to be promoting you blog on Pinterest? It’s the easiest way to get your blog to your ideal audience. I am not a tech guru, but just a blogger who has learned the ropes.
So, I made this list for you. I promise, it’s easy to follow and if you do these things on a weekly basis you will see results.
- Make 2-3 eye-catching pins for every blog post. Canva is the easiest place to make Pinterest pins. The program is set up with easy to use templates and the design options are unlimited. Make eye-catching Pins that you would want to click on.
- Sign up for Tailwind. Tailwind is an automation app that pins for you 24/7. All you have to do is load it with Pins. Automated pinning is ultimately what’s going to drive your traffic. Also, join a couple of Tailwind Tribes. Blogging is a team sport. You need other people sharing your content as well.
- Still Pin Organically. Don’t put your future in Tailwind’s hands. Rather, keep Pinterest on the path that you want it to be on. Pinning organically will constantly remind Pinterest of what you like which will give you ideas for new content and give you content to re-pin to your boards which ultimately leads to more people being exposed to your profile.f
- Follow the 80/20 rule. Pin 80% of your content and 20% of others.
- Have Multiple Boards. This will attract more bees to your honey. Pinning to multiple boards will increase the chances of your content being seen. Pinterest SEO’s board titles, Pin titles, etc. The more you give it work with the more it will go to bat for you.
- Pin content relevant to your niche. I think I speak for most Millennial women when I say that one of the most exciting things about Pinterest when it first came out, was planning your dream wedding from it. But if weddings have nothing to do with your target audience or niche area, make a private board for it and the other things you personally like on Pinterest. Pinning in your niche area will have Pinterest putting more of your content in front of your audience.
- Make a Pinterest business profile. This will make it easy to see how your Pins are doing. This is important because it’s feedback on what topics your audience likes and the type of Pins you’re designing. You can also see which Pins are best performing. Eventually, those will be the Pins that you want to run ads with.
7 Easy Ways to Increase Your Blog Traffic With Pinterest right? Making time for these things at least once a week can increase your traffic exponentially. Also, don’t forget to regularly check your analytics and set new goals.
If you want a comprehensive understanding on how to setup your Pinterest account for optimal results. Check out this easy affordable course: Pinterest With Ell. It is the only Pinterest course you will ever need to get the results you want. Btw, follow me on Pinterest here.
Always Secure the Bag,