Last Updated September 2021 by Crystallace
Do you love reading? How about reading books for bloggers that will help you make money?
Got your attention, huh?
Today, let’s dive into some of the very best books for bloggers that will help you learn new skills, stay productive, and make money.
Best books for bloggers for WordPress Development
- WordPress for Dummies – This book is created by Lisa Sabin-Wilson, cofounder of WebdevStudios. This book will teach you the basics:
- How to customize your WordPress theme
- How to install and activate plugins
- How to create and publish a post
- How to insert elements like videos, images, and audio into your blog posts
- WordPress for Beginners 2021: A Visual Step-by-Step Guide to Mastering WordPress – Major changes for WordPress occurred this year. Therefore, having a book that tells what’s in and what’s out will definitely help you navigate your site with ease. Aside from the basics, you will learn how to make your website look good on all devices, whether it’s being viewed using a PC/laptop, tablet, or phone.
What made this book stand out from other books for bloggers is that it covers how to turn your WordPress site into an e-commerce platform. It will teach you how to install add-to-cart features and how to protect your site and avoid disasters.
- WordPress in Easy Steps – This book is an incredible guide to those who have zero knowledge of WordPress but wants to have a professional-looking website for their business.
Best books for bloggers for content creation and monetization
- How to Blog for Profit Without Selling Your Soul – If you love the idea of making money while doing what you love, this book by Ruth Soukup is for you. She is well-loved in the industry for giving practical advice on how to reach your goals and live a purposeful life.
- One Million Followers, Updated Edition: How I Built a Massive Social Following in 30 Days – Is becoming a social media influencer a part of your blogging business plan?
This book will help you get massive exposure on social media and create an impact with the digital world.
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones – Do you keep a journal to manifest your blogging goals? (insert link to blog post about manifesting by writing it down) James Clear, an expert on habit formation created this book to teach practical strategies and systems on how to break old habits to make way for new ones. So, if blogging can sometimes drain the life out of you, this book can help you get your motivation back.
- Virtual Freedom: How to Work with Virtual Staff to Buy More Time, Become More Productive, and Build Your Dream Business – I saw a quote somewhere on Facebook that says, “You can do anything, but not everything.” This book will teach you to delegate the not-so-important tasks of running a blogging business, and at the same time help you get prioritize important tasks without sitting in front of your computer all day.
- Influencer: Building your Personal Brand in the Age of Social Media – Everybody starts with zero followers and months (or years) of trial and error before achieving massive success on social media. But you don’t have to wait that long just to get noticed. This book is a roadmap any blogger/influencer must read.
Best books for bloggers for SEO
- SEO for WordPress Power Bloggers – As bloggers, we love to get creative with our content, which is a bit of a challenge as soon as SEO enters the scene. If SEO is your weak spot, this book is a lifesaver. The book is an incredible guide for on-page SEO and covers topics like keyword density and internal linking.
- SEO Workbook: Search Engine Optimization Success in Seven Steps – This workbook is one of the best I have found so far. It teaches:
- How to optimize your Website – learn ON PAGE SEO tactics to build an SEO-FRIENDLY WEBSITE.
- Link-building – master the art of getting inbound links, blog mentions, and social authority.
- Measure via Metrics – navigate the complexities of GOOGLE ANALYTICS.
- Free tools to help you get started with SEO
- Ultimate Guide to Link Building: How to Build Backlinks, Authority, and Credibility for Your Website, and Increase Click Traffic and Search Ranking (Ultimate Series) – I have never read an SEO book that focuses mainly on link building like this one. You will be surprised at how much information you will get from this book. The book covers topics like competitor backlink prospecting, relationship building, link acquisition, and broken link building campaigns.
- The SEO Blueprint: How to Get More Organic Traffic Right NOW – If only we can all write amazing content and get amazing responses every time, right? That’s the dream. Apparently, organic traffic doesn’t work like magic. But, there are ways to make Google love you. This book will show you how.
- SEO – The Sassy Way of Ranking #1 in Google – when you have NO CLUE!: Beginner’s Guide to Search Engine Optimization and Internet Marketing (Beginner Internet Marketing Series) – I have seen this book many times on social media. In fact, a lot of bloggers I know swear by it. SEO books all promise the same thing, rank and get traffic. But the highlight of this book is the chapter on backlinking techniques you can’t find anywhere else.