Last Updated March 2022 by Crystallace
Your favorite pancake addict is back with another family friendly pancake recipe. This time, we are making fluffy delicious blueberry pancakes with champagne syrup.
I love pancakes and I love that you can switch up the flavor by adding to the batter or changing the syrup. Today we are going to do both!
So if you are a fan of blueberry pancakes or you just want to try something new, you’re going to love this recipe so
Be sure to Pin 📌 this for later!
The Fluffiest Blueberry Pancakes Recipe
- 1 cup Barlow’s Original Pancake Mix
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries and a few more for serving
- 1 cup Champagne
- 1 cup sugar
- Mix 1 cup Barlow’s Original Pancake Mix with 1 cup whole milk [add or reduce milk to desired thickness].
- Stir in ¼ cup melted butter and one egg.
- Fold in 1 cup of blueberries
- Heat a lightly greased pan on medium heat. Pour ¼ cup mix into pan.
- Turn when pancakes bubble and bottoms are slightly brown.
To make the Champagne syrup for your blueberry pancakes simply…
Combine the Champagne and sugar in a saucepan over a very low heat. Stir constantly until the until sugar is dissolved. Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool to room temperature. Toss the remainder blueberries in the syrup and enjoy as desired.
Save this post for when you’re ready to spoil yourself or your significant other with a romantic breakfast.
The Only Pancake Mix I Use
I wrote an entire blog post reviewing Barlow’s Pancake Mix. I stumbled across this local brand at a pop-up farmer’s market in the park while I was on my morning Saturday walk.
Here is why I love Barlow’s Pancake Mix so much:
- The are black woman owned and operated based out of Atlanta Ga.
- Barlow’s Foods Original Pancake Mix is organic.
- The flour is unbleached and unenriched.
- Both pancakes and waffles can be made using Barlow’s Foods Original Pancake Mix.
- The pancake mix is dairy free and vegan friendly as there are no animal or animal bi-products included in the mix.
You have to try Barlow’s Pancake Mix. Order some today and Use my code CRYSTALLACE and take 10% off your first order at www.BarlowsFoods.com
Tips, Additions, and Substitutions to Help You Make to these yummy blueberry pancakes
- Ever since I discovered Barlow’s Pancake Mix, I haven’t used any other brand. I highly recommend it because you can make fluffy blueberry pancakes at home that are just like at the restaurant.
- I prefer to use fresh blueberries but frozen blueberries are also an option.
What is the secret to great pancakes?
- Not over mixing the batter but for more secrets for making the perfect pancake, check out my youtube video below
If your entire family loves pancakes too, be sure to check out my blog post on building a family pancake charcuterie board.
Tag me in your creations @heycrystallace so that I can see them!
If you like this recipe and you would like to see more, let me know in the comments! For other pancake recipes, check out this post.
What’s your favorite kind of pancakes? Let me know in the comments!