Last Updated June 2021 by Crystallace
Hey guys! Welcome back before I jump right in to
My First Month Blog Income Report
I want to make sure you are all caught up. If you haven’t done so be sure to check out last month’s blog income report, My Zero Month Blog Income Report here.
First, I want to address changes that I made to my blog last month.
I am super excited to announce that I added an affiliate program for my blog. If you have a website and you sell your own products I strongly suggest that you create an affiliate program. I talk about all of the benefits and how to go about doing so in this blog post.
I created my affiliate program so that I can share my earnings with the people who love my products. My program offers a generous 50% commission per sale and the cookie is valid for 365 days. If you are looking for a high paying affiliate program and you love my products feel free to join here.
Fair warning, I personally approve every affiliate application. It is required that you have purchased at least one of my products before you can join. You also have to have the proper legal pages on your site including properly placed affiliate disclosures.
This is to protect both your business and my business.
I also started a Facebook Group for my blogging community.
I wanted the readers of my blog to have a sense of community and I wanted to be accessible to them. How could I be “the lawyer next door” if I was hard to reach?
In my group, we support each other’s blogs and I share tips on blogging, business, legal, and entrepreneurship. Feel free to join here.
Next, here were my goals for last month and here is how I did:
- Achieve 1000 monthly page views. I made the switch to WordPress around May 19th and I currently have 238 views for that 12-day period. (up to June 1st). I had 1,141 page views.
- Get 50K Pinterest monthly views. I’m currently at 22.3K. I had 34.2K Pinterest Monthly views.
- Have 1500 Pinterest followers, I currently have 919. Don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest. I currently have 932 Pinterest followers. You can follow me on Pinterest here.
- Have 30 published blog posts, I currently have 23. I have 35 published blog posts.
- Add at least one related content post to every blog post. I pretty much stayed on top of this but it can be better.
- Grow my email list by 3 subscribers.I grew my list by 8 subscribers! I now have 17. This is something that I need to go harder on. I may take a class on email marketing this month.
So it’s safe to say that I had SOME improvement although I did not meet all of my goals.
Now for my first month blog income report
I made $0.00 selling products from my website and $459.86 from selling printables on Etsy. I also made $0.02 in affiliate marketing income from Share a Sale.
Share a Sale is an affiliate marketing program that is super easy to join and they have a great merchant selection. You can find merchants for every niche.
My total blog income for June 2020 was $459.88. I am not complaining and I am so grateful my blog is making money because I made a lot of investments when I decided to relaunch.
Here are my goals for July:
- Achieve 1500 monthly page views.
- Get 50K Pinterest monthly views.
- Have 1500 Pinterest followers.
- Have 40 published blog posts.
- Add at least one related content post to every blog post.
- Grow my email list to 25 subscribers.
- Get my Facebook Group up to 30 members.
So those are my goals for this month.
Stay tuned to see how I do!
Be sure to check out the rest of My Blog Income journey below.