So first, I want to address changes that I made to my blog last month. I added an affiliate program for my products so that I can share my earnings with people who love my products. My program offers a generous 50% commission per sale and the cookie is valid for 365 days. If you are looking for a high paying affiliate program and you love my products feel free to join here.
I also started a Facebook Group. I wanted the readers of my blog to have a sense of community and I wanted to be accessible to them. In my group, we support each other’s blogs and I share tips on blogging, business, legal, and entrepreneurship. Feel free to join here.
Next, here were my goals for last month and here is how I did:
- Achieve 1000 monthly page views. I made the switch to WordPress around May 19th and I currently have 238 views for that 12-day period. (up to June 1st). I had 1,141 page views.
- Get 50K Pinterest monthly views. I’m currently at 22.3K. I had 34.2K Pinterest Monthly views.
- Have 1500 Pinterest followers, I currently have 919. Don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest. I currently have 932 Pinterest followers. You can follow me on Pinterest here.
- Have 30 published blog posts, I currently have 23. I have 35 published blog posts.
- Add at least one related content post to every blog post. I pretty much stayed on top of this but it can be better.
- Grow my email list by 3 subscribers.I grew my list by 8 subscribers! I now have 17. This is something that I need to go harder on. I may take a class on email marketing this month.
So it’s safe to say that I had SOME improvement although I did not meet all of my goals. Oh, and my income? I made $0.00 selling products from my website and $459.86 from selling printables on Etsy. I also made $0.02 in affiliate marketing income from Share a Sale. Share a Sale is an affiliate marketing program that is super easy to join and they have a great merchant selection. You can find merchants for every niche. My total blog income for June 2020 was $459.88.
Here are my goals for July:
- Achieve 1500 monthly page views.
- Get 50K Pinterest monthly views.
- Have 1500 Pinterest followers.
- Have 40 published blog posts.
- Add at least one related content post to every blog post.
- Grow my email list to 25 subscribers.
- Get my Facebook Group up to 30 members.
So those are my goals for this month. Stay tuned to see how I do! If you’re thinking about starting a blog and you need some motivation check out my post below:
Why I Started a Blog.
My Blog Income journey thus far:
My Zero Month Blog Income Report.
Always secure the bag,