First things first, I want to address any changes or hiccup that my blog experienced last month. OMG Pinterest. My Pinterest plateaued and it seems like no matter what I did I could not get any views. I saw a lot of other bloggers complaining about this as well and there seemed to be no fix for it. I reached out to Pinterest just to make sure that my account had not been flagged and they said that everything was good. I was so discouraged that I invested in a Pinterest course. I haven’t completed it yet but so far it has been dropping some gems. I am going to stick it out with Pinterest and continue to use Tailwind to help me Pin. Btw, if you are looking for an active Tailwind Tribe to join. I have created one. You can join here.
I cannot stress how important it is to have a support group for your blog. Blogging is a team sport. I started a Facebook Group for bloggers. I wanted the readers of my blog to have a sense of community and I wanted to be accessible to them. In my group, we support each other’s blogs and I share tips on blogging, business, legal, and entrepreneurship. Feel free to join here.
Next, here were my goals for last month and here is how I did:
- Achieve 1500 monthly page views, I had 842 page views.
- Get 50K Pinterest monthly views, I had 30K Pinterest Monthly views.
- Have 1500 Pinterest followers, I currently have 972 Pinterest followers. You can follow me on Pinterest here.
- Have 40 published blog posts, I have 38 published blog posts.
- Add at least one related content post to every blog post. Nailed it!
- Grow my email list to 25 subscribers.I grew my list to 20 subscribers.
- Get my Facebook Group up to 30 members. We currently have 54 members and are growing! You can join the best Facebook group for bloggers here.
So it’s safe to say that I did not meet all of my goals. For my income I made $199.99 selling products from my website. This was my Website Legal Bundle™ that every blog and website needs to help legally protect their site. This bundle sells for $249.99 on my blog but I offer an exclusive coupon for $50 off for Blogging for Bank Facebook group members. Another great reason to join. You can join now here, for free!
Here are my goals for August:
- Achieve 1500 monthly page views.
- Get 50K Pinterest monthly views.
- Have 1500 Pinterest followers.
- Have 44 published blog posts.
- Add at least one related content post to every blog post.
- Grow my email list to 25 subscribers.
- Get my Facebook Group up to 75 members.
So those are my goals for this month. Stay tuned to see how I do! If you’re thinking about starting a blog and you need some motivation check out my post below:
Why I Started a Blog.
My Blog Income journey thus far:
Always secure the bag,