First things first, I want to address any changes or hiccup that my blog experienced last month. I finally launched my new website and I love it! So of course this restarts my traffic and SEO journey but I feel like it was so worth it. Unfortunately, the redirect isn’t running smoothly so my Pinterest Pins are not automatically redirecting. This is a little frustrating but it isn’t much I can do about it. I am still using Tailwind to help me Pin and our Tailwind Tribe is growing. You can join here!
I didn’t do any promotion for my blog for the month of August because of the site migration. This left me solely dependent on Etsy for sales. While I am writing this post it seems like it is always something with my blog but I hope that this will be the last major bump. So on to my goals from last month and how I did.
August 2020 goals:
- Achieve 1500 monthly page views, I had 694 page views.
- Get 50K Pinterest monthly views, I had 35K Pinterest Monthly views.
- Have 1500 Pinterest followers, I currently have 979 Pinterest followers. You can follow me on Pinterest here.
- Have 40 published blog posts, I have 40 published blog posts.
- Add at least one related content post to every blog post. Check!
- Grow my email list to 25 subscribers.I grew my list to 24 subscribers.
- Get my Facebook Group up to 30 members. We currently have 69 members and are growing! You can join the best Facebook group for bloggers here.
For my income I made $504.76 selling products from my website. This was from my Website Legal Bundle™ that every blog and website needs to help legally protect their site. This bundle sells for $249.99 on my blog but I offer an exclusive coupon for $50 off for Blogging for Bank Facebook group members. Another great reason to join. You can join now here, for free!
I also have an affiliate program that offers a 50% commission on every sale you can join here. That means that when you make the invest to legally protect your blog with my Website Legal Bundle™ all you have to do is get two commission sales and you’ve earned your money back.
That brings my total blog income for July 2020 to $504.76.
Here are my goals for September:
- Achieve 1500 monthly page views.
- Get 50K Pinterest monthly views.
- Have 1500 Pinterest followers.
- Have 45 published blog posts.
- Add at least one related content post to every blog post.
- Grow my email list to 50 subscribers.
- Get my Facebook Group up to 100 members.
A part of me feels like I have hit a plateau because I haven’t been meeting my goals but I know it is primarily due to tech and I am optimistic! A small win was that I passed $1,000 in revenue in August. I started treated my blog like a business in the middle of May and I hit that landmark roughly about 90 days in.
My Blog Income journey thus far: