Last Updated March 2022 by Crystallace
I have a confession to make. I’m addicted to pancakes. Like seriously. I eat them every chance I get. So I made myself this eye- pleasing Pancake Charcuterie Board and I enjoyed every second of eating it.
Charcuterie Boards are fun to make and an easy way to share a meal, family style. I love making them any chance I get. Be sure to check out my other board recipes for inspiration for making your own boards.
Be sure to Pin 📌 this for later!
What I used to make this Pancake Charcuterie Board
As far as ingredients go, I decided to keep it simple with sausage, eggs, berries, and of course, pancakes.
What I loved most about making this pancake breakfast charcuterie board is that I didn’t have to shop for it. I don’t eat sausage that often so I buy a pack and freeze what I don’t use. I keep eggs, butter, milk, and fruit in the house. And of course I keep Barlow’s Pancake Mix in the pantry.
I give a full length review of Barlow’s Pancake Mix, in this blog post.
Pancake Charcuterie Board Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup of Barlow’s Original Pancake Mix
1 Cajun Market Pepperjack and Pineapple Sausage
Mixed Fruit Bowl from Publix
How to make this Pancake Charcuterie Board:
- First, I grabbed my favorite board. I have quite a few of them but I find this one to be the best size when I am hosting less than six people. You can grab one just like it here.
- Next, I spread the pancakes across the board.
- I then line the pancakes with some mixed berries. I am generous with the berries because they are healthy.
- I then arrange the eggs in a corner and the sausage in an opposite corner. Remember there is no rules, rhyme, or reason. Do what feels right and looks good to you.
- Make Pancakes
- Cook Sausage
- Cook Eggs
Tips, Additions, and Substitutions to Help You Make to this Pancake Charcuterie Board:
- This board can be made in under 30 minutes if you have a griddle or large skillet that allows you to cook multiple pancakes at a time. I use two small skillets and I always have two pancakes cooking at the same time.
- You can switch out the sausage for any meat you like or omit it. I use this Pepperjack Cheese and Pineapple sausage from Cajun Market. I found this local company at my farmer’s market.
- Drain the grease from your meats before adding them to the board so that the grease doesn’t get on your pancakes.
- I used pre washed and cut mixed berries from Publix to cut down on prep. Use whatever fruit you like!
- When it comes to syrup, use whatever you like. Barlows has the delicious Peach Cobbler Syrup that I love and I have a delicious Champagne Syrup recipe in this blog post.
- If you’re interested in another flavor of pancakes, check out this blog post.
How do you keep a breakfast charcuterie board warm?
Before you start cooking, set your oven to the “warm” setting. If your oven does not have this setting, put it on the lowest setting.
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place it in the oven. After each pancake is done cooking put it on the baking sheet in the oven. You can do this for meats as well.
Always cook your eggs last so they should be ready to serve from the skillet.
For more tips and tricks on how to make the perfect pancake check out my YouTube vide below and be sure to subscribe to my channel!
I hope you are inspired to create your own pancake charcuterie board. Tag me in your creations @heycrystallace so that I can see them!
If you like this board recipe and you would like to see more, let me know in the comments! For other pancake recipes, check out this post.